Methods of Payment
We accept the following forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover (using Square) and PayPal.
Pre-Order Terms & Conditions
- We will do our best to ship Pre-Order Products in accordance with their expected ship date. If this changes, we'll do our best to let you know.
- You are responsible for keeping your shipping and contact information up-to-date to ensure proper shipment of any Pre-Order Products. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to update any of this information.
- You will NOT be charged at time of placing a Pre-Order. No discounts, refunds or credits will otherwise be offered due to any such delays.
- Upon check-out through the shopping cart system, a fully discounted amount will be shown to $0 balance your Pre-Order Product - this is not an indication of any implied discount on your Pre-Order Product.
- The final invoiced amount which is shown at the time of Pre-Order will be the amount you will be invoiced for when the Pre-Order product is ready to be shipped to you, plus calculated applicable shipping fees and insurance on items over $100 in value.
Order Status & Cancellations
After an order is submitted through SqueakysTrains.com , you may check the order Status on your account. If your order status says “accepted” you may cancel your order before it’s processed. This can be done by contacting support by live chat or e-mail: email@example.com
If you log onto your account and the order Status reads “Processing” or “Completed”, your order cannot be canceled.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate during the registration process, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Squeaky’s Trains & Things LLC of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security. Squeaky’s Trains & Things LLC will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. If you share your computer with others, you may wish to consider disabling your auto-login feature if you have it linked to your Squeaky’s Trains & Things LLC account.
Your Use of our Website
a. You must not copy or capture, or attempt to copy or capture, any content from the Websites (the “Content”) or any part of the Websites, unless given express permission by Squeaky’s Trains & Things LLC.
b. You must not employ the use of bots, botnets, scripts, apps, plugins, extensions or other automated means to register accounts, log-in, post comments, or otherwise to act on your behalf, particularly where such activity occurs in a multiple or repetitive fashion. You must not offer or promote the availability of any such techniques or services to any other users of the Websites.
c. You must not alter or remove, or attempt to alter or remove, any trademark, copyright or other proprietary or legal notices contained in, or appearing on, the Websites or any Content appearing on the Websites (other than Your Content).
d. You must not use the Websites to upload, post, store, transmit, display, copy, distribute, promote, make available or otherwise communicate to the public:
● any Content that is offensive, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, that promotes violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, incites hatred on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation, or is otherwise objectionable in Squeaky’s Trains & Things LLC’s sole and reasonable discretion;
● any information, Content or other material that violates, plagiarizes, misappropriates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark rights, rights of privacy or publicity, confidential information or any other right; or
● any Content that violates, breaches or is contrary to any law, rule, regulation, court order or is otherwise is illegal or unlawful in Squeaky’s Trains & Things LLC’s sole and reasonable opinion;
● any material of any kind that contains any virus, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, malware, bot, time bomb, worm, or other harmful or malicious component, which will or might overburden, impair or disrupt the Websites or servers or networks forming part of, or connected to, the Websites, or which does or might restrict or inhibit any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Websites; or
● any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional messages, spam or any other form of solicitation. j. You must not commit or engage in, or encourage, induce, solicit or promote, any conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation.
e. You must not rent, sell or lease access to the Websites, or any Content on the Websites, although this will not prevent you from including links from Your Content to any legitimate online download store from where any item of Your Content may be purchased.
f. You must not deliberately impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, for example, by registering an account in the name of another person or company, or sending messages or making comments using the name of another person.
g. You must not stalk, exploit, threaten, abuse or otherwise harass another user, or any [Site name] employee. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your membership and you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees.
h. You must not collect or attempt to collect personal data, or any other kind of information about other users, including without limitation, through spidering or any form of scraping.
i. You must not violate, circumvent or attempt to violate or circumvent any data security measures employed by Squeaky’s Trains & Things LLC or any Uploader; access or attempt to access data or materials which are not intended for your use; log into, or attempt to log into, a server or account which you are not authorized to access; attempt to scan or test the vulnerability of Squeaky’s Trains & Things LLC’s servers, system or network or attempt to breach Squeaky’s Trains & Things LLC’s data security or authentication procedures; attempt to interfere with the Websites or the Services by any means including, without limitation, hacking Squeaky’s Trains & Things LLC’s servers or systems, submitting a virus, overloading, mail-bombing or crashing. Without limitation to any other rights or remedies of Squeaky’s Trains & Things LLC under these Terms of Service, Squeaky’s Trains & Things LLC reserves the right to investigate any situation that appears to involve any of the above, and may report such matters to, and cooperate with, appropriate law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any users who have participated in any such violations.
You agree to comply with the above conditions, and acknowledge and agree that Squeaky’s Trains & Things LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your account or take such other action as we see fit if you breach any of the above conditions or any of the other terms of these Terms of Service. This may include taking court action and/or reporting offending users to the relevant authorities.
Blocking of IP Addresses.
In order to protect the integrity of the Services, Squeaky’s Trains & Things LLC reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Members from certain IP addresses from accessing the Websites.
All content included in or made available through Squeaky’s Trains & Things LLC, such as text, graphics, logos, videos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of Squeaky’s Trains & Things LLC or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.