Your train is no longer limited to locomotive sounds! This 16-bit, universal-style Digital Sound Decoder is the only DCC decoder to replicate railcar sounds and lighting effects. It includes selections for livestock sounds, airhorns, whistles, bells, and interior and exterior lighting effects for passenger cars, cab cars, and cabooses.
Dimensions: 48 x 13.5 x 9mm
Function Outputs: 4
Max Function Current: 100mA (each output)
Audio Amplifier: 1W, 8 Ohm load
Max Track Voltage: 27V
Sound Channels: 8
It is important to choose a capable speaker to use with these decoders. Below you will find a list of speakers that are compatible with the Tsunami SoundCar Digital Sound Decoder.
- 810053 20mm Round Speaker
- 810054 28mm Round Speaker
- 810089 15mm Round Speaker
- 810114 30mm Round Speaker
- 810153 28mm Round Speaker
- 810078 40 x 28.5mm Oval Speaker
- 810103 40 x 20mm Oval Speaker
- 810112 25 x 14mm Oval Speaker
- 810113 35 x 16mm Oval Speaker
- 810115 35 x 20mm Oval Speaker
- 810154 15 x 12 x 11.5mm Mini Cube
- 810155 *13 x 9 x 8.5mm Mini Cube2
- 810129 23mm Square Mega Bass Speaker
- 810130 27mm Round Mega Bass Speaker
- 810131 28mm Square Mega Bass Speaker
* Note: When wiring multiple Mini Cube 2 speakers, P.N. 810155, use parallel format to decrease impedance and increase overall volume.