#205 Metal Muti-Purpose Coupler Height Gauge - HO Scale
Includes the No.5® Coupler & #58 Scale Coupler - Kit.
EASY TO ASSEMBLE & USE A must have tool for gauging correct coupler height, trip pin, and permanent uncoupler heights for achieving trouble free coupler performance. Also has a built in HO track gauge.
"Takes the guess work out"
Four tools in one.
1. Provides instant visual reference of proper coupler height.
2. Accurately measures proper trip pin height above rail.
3. Built-in track gauge. (N.M.R.A. Standard)
4. Movable dowel tests Kadee® Magne-Matic® Uncoupler height and registers the needed adjustments.
NOTE: The #205 gauge is not insulated and "only" should be used on a nonpowered track or track with the electrical power completely switched off.
Track not included
- (1) each No.®5 Coupler
- (1) each #58 Coupler
- (1) each #205 Height Gauge Base (uncolored)
- (10) each .015 Red Fiber Washers
- (2) each #622 Knuckle Springs
- (2) each #625 Knuckle Springs
- (1) each 2-56 x 3/8" Screw