The Circuitron Tortoise Switch Machine (6 Pack)
- Motor stalls at each end of throw
- No cutoff contact necessary
- Precision engineered gear-drive mechanism
- Enclosed construction
- Constant tension on switch points
- No additional brackets or linkage necessary
- Fulcrum adjusts for use in all scales - Z to G.
Prototypical Slow Motion Action!
- 3 seconds to complete the throw
Convenient Auxiliary Contacts!
- 2 sets SPDT provided for powering the frogs or signals
I just installed the first switch machine and it works better than the original Bachman EZ track turnout. The only con is the company not offering the correct edge connecter.