Moving large HO loads will be easy with these WalthersMainline 68' Bulkhead Flatcars! Used by Trailer Train / TTX and other railroad owners, features of the models include:
- One time run of these road numbers, order now - limited quantity available!
- Based on Bethlehem BSH71A Cars
- Prototypes introduced in 1979-80 and still built today
- Used by TTX and railroad owners to handle sheet steel, crated and tarped cargo, building materials and other large loads
- Detailed nailable "steel" floor
- "Steel" bulkhead sheets
- Detailed brake equipment
- Die-cast metal underframe for outstanding performance loaded or empty
- 100-ton trucks with correct 36" turned metal RP-25 wheels
- Proto MAX metal knuckle couplers
PLEASE NOTE - As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature detailed underbodies, a minimum radius of 24" is suggested.